Regular monthly spot on San Francisco Turkish Radio
October 2017 – Tune in at 38 mins 38 seconds to come with me to a Turkish civil wedding ceremony. If you have time to listen to the whole podcast, it features some beautiful music from Yildirim Gurses, Rafet El Roman and the world famous Tarkan, this time singing some beautiful classical Turkish songs.
Discover Kadikoy’s multicultural past and the resident’s love of music, literature, cinema and theatre, as you immerse yourself in everyday life in contemporary Istanbul on my specially curated audio tour “Stepping Back Through Chalcedon: Kadikoy Walk“.
You can learn more about my tour in this feature article in The Daily Sabah.
Other radio interviews
- Interviewed for SBS Turkish Radio, July 3, 2015. Interview in Turkish
- Interviewed for SBS Turkish Radio, October 29, 2014. Interview in Turkish
- Interviewed by Geraldine Doogue for Traveller’s Tales –ABC Radio National Saturday Extra, Aug 9, 2014
- Interviewed for The Bunch, Austereo Perth, June 13, 2013”.
- Interviewed by Geraldine Doogue on Traveller’s Tales – Turkey ABC Saturday Extra, Feb 9, 2008