Regular monthly spot on San Francisco Turkish Radio
August 2017 – Tune in at 44 mins to learn what it used to be like to get your resident permit in Istanbul. If you have time, this edition features some beautiful music from the Turkic-speaking world, as well as news and other updates from Turkey.
September 2017 – Tune in at 364 mins and 53 seconds and explore Salacak on the Asian side of the city with me. If you have time, this edition features music by Erkan Koray and beautiful music from Qaraqat of Kazakhstan.
Discover Kadikoy’s multicultural past and the resident’s love of music, literature, cinema and theatre, as you immerse yourself in everyday life in contemporary Istanbul on my specially curated audio tour “Stepping Back Through Chalcedon: Kadikoy Walk“.
You can learn more about my tour in this feature article in The Daily Sabah.
Other radio interviews
- Interviewed for SBS Turkish Radio, July 3, 2015. Interview in Turkish
- Interviewed for SBS Turkish Radio, October 29, 2014. Interview in Turkish
- Interviewed by Geraldine Doogue for Traveller’s Tales –ABC Radio National Saturday Extra, Aug 9, 2014
- Interviewed for The Bunch, Austereo Perth, June 13, 2013”.
- Interviewed by Geraldine Doogue on Traveller’s Tales – Turkey ABC Saturday Extra, Feb 9, 2008