Regular monthly spot on San Francisco Turkish Radio
December 2017 – Tune in at 48 mins 20 seconds to hear about my experiences the very first time I went to visit the Grand Bazaar. This weeks broadcast is full of great music from Tarkan, Kivircik Ali and more.
November 2017 – Tune in at 9 mins 11 seconds and listen to me talk about Zeki Müren, one of Turkey’s most famous and much-loved singers. Straight after me you can hear him singing. If you have time to listen to the whole podcast, it features beautiful music, news updates and Turkish related activities happening in the US this month..
Discover Kadikoy’s multicultural past and the resident’s love of music, literature, cinema and theatre, as you immerse yourself in everyday life in contemporary Istanbul on my specially curated audio tour “Stepping Back Through Chalcedon: Kadikoy Walk“.
You can learn more about my tour in this feature article in The Daily Sabah.
Other radio interviews
- Interviewed for SBS Turkish Radio, July 3, 2015. Interview in Turkish
- Interviewed for SBS Turkish Radio, October 29, 2014. Interview in Turkish
- Interviewed by Geraldine Doogue for Traveller’s Tales –ABC Radio National Saturday Extra, Aug 9, 2014
- Interviewed for The Bunch, Austereo Perth, June 13, 2013”.
- Interviewed by Geraldine Doogue on Traveller’s Tales – Turkey ABC Saturday Extra, Feb 9, 2008