Regular monthly spot on San Francisco Turkish Radio
June 2017 – Tune in at 51 mins 26 sec and experience a section of my new audio tour of Kadikoy, Istanbul. If you have time, this edition features some interesting music from the Turkic-speaking world, including throat singing and rap, as well as news and other updates from Turkey.
Discover Kadikoy’s multicultural past and the resident’s love of music, literature, cinema and theatre, as you immerse yourself in everyday life in contemporary Istanbul on my specially curated audio tour “Stepping Back Through Chalcedon: Kadikoy Walk“.
You can learn more about my tour in this feature article in The Daily Sabah.
Other radio interviews
- Interviewed for SBS Turkish Radio, July 3, 2015. Interview in Turkish
- Interviewed for SBS Turkish Radio, October 29, 2014. Interview in Turkish
- Interviewed by Geraldine Doogue for Traveller’s Tales –ABC Radio National Saturday Extra, Aug 9, 2014
- Interviewed for The Bunch, Austereo Perth, June 13, 2013”.
- Interviewed by Geraldine Doogue on Traveller’s Tales – Turkey ABC Saturday Extra, Feb 9, 2008